Potty Training Box
Inside the Potty Training Box, you’ll find all the necessary instructions to get your child potty trained during daytime.
You’ll be coached, step by step, on how to go about this – what you can best say and do. This approach ensures that you keep at it and succeed! This programme makes potty training fun. We bet that your child will be eager to start!
The training programme booklet contains instructions and frequently asked questions with answers. The instruction cards are quick guides to remind you of what to do each day. When you have run out of compliments, you can use the compliment cards. And with the potty training schedules, you can discover when your child needs to use the toilet, which will increase your chances of success.
The sticker cards with varying numbers of boxes (three to nine) on them let you know when to reward and, when your child is ready, when to do so less frequently. The box also contains fun animal stickers to stick on the cards when your child has been successful.
Your child gets a special pee certificate at the end of the programme.
Includes access to a private Facebook community for pottytrainingbox.co.uk customers. Here, you’ll find the experiences of other parents who have started the potty training programme and you can ask us questions. This enables us to support you in every possible way during potty training.
No more nappies to change after this week.
Together, we’re going to succeed! 💪🏻 It just takes one week!
Brand: Potty Training Box
What’s in the box?
- 1 Training programme
- 7 Instruction cards
- 6 Compliment cards
- 14 Schedules
- 20 Sticker cards
- 120 Fun animal stickers
- 1 Certificate
- Access to our support Facebook community (1-year membership)
What else do you need to make potty training a success?
- Potty (first 3 days. Tip: borrow one, buy a simple one or opt for one that you can use for a while, such as this 3-in-1 potty)
- Potty training toilet seat (Tip for big families: use a double toilet seat to avoid the hassle of changing seats constantly. Or just go for a separate toilet training seat)
- Also handy: a step up stool
- At least 10 to 15 pairs of underwear
- Something to protect your furniture (Tip: rubbish bags that have been cut open, alongside towels or mattress protectors)
- 10 small presents (£1-3 only) (you have a child that doesn’t respond to gifts?)
- Nappy pants (for bedtime)
What will your child learn?
- To let you know when they need to pee or poo
- To progress from the potty to the grown-up toilet
- To hold in their pee
What will you learn?
- That an accident is a learning opportunity
- How to deal with potential resistance
- Perseverance, perseverance, perseverance…
Want to know more about the programme? Take a look at the FAQ.
Will you have other children to potty train in the future? You can use the same Potty Training Box; new sticker cards and stickers can be ordered separately. This is also handy if you have twins because you don’t need to buy an extra box.